How to Pull-On Skater Skirt Like Me!

11:30 AM






 
 


Like what you see? This is (not) exactly what you should do. Anyway, I'll tell you a secret - The muscle t-shirt I am wearing is from a #2PieceSet from #ShopperStop that came with a floral dungaree. Black sequin-glitter ballerina-pumps are from #Westside in No.27 (my number is 26) . So, did my mom choose what's right for me and put them on me correctly? Of course!! My mum's suggestion is buy a mix of sizes for your kid, but, definitely not smaller sizes that you kid cannot fit in. 

And remember, delight comes in small packages (like me). So, never delay in opening-up them first.

Muscle T-SHirt : Shoppers Stop
Skater Skirt : Westside
Glitter Balleina-Pumps in Black : Westside
Attitude : Mine

Mwaah!
Reet

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images