My Most Loved Items in My Wardrobe from 2016 - Part I

5:03 PM


I am kinda getting emotional when I say 2016 is over. But I am happy that 2017 is here with lots and lots of fun for me and my family. A lot is laready happening and about to happen in coming moths. You gotta see that guys!!

For now, let's see what I really loved in 2016...

My Most Loved Items in My Wardrobe from 2016 - Part I
T Strap Ballies: Max Fashion | Peplum Cotton Top With Birds Print: Nauti Nati, Shoppers Stop | Black Jeggings : Nauti Nati, Shoppers Stop



My Most Loved Items in My Wardrobe from 2016 - Part I
Brown Mega Sleeves Top: Local Shop, Lajpat Nagar



My Most Loved Items in My Wardrobe from 2016 - Part I
Off-White Tshirt: Local Shop, Lajpat Nagar | Canvas Ankle High Booties : Jabong


My Most Loved Items in My Wardrobe from 2016 - Part I
Layered Flannel Top and Undies : Nauti Nati


My Most Loved Items in My Wardrobe from 2016 - Part I
Blue and Green Sneakers: Liberty, Jabong


My Most Loved Items in My Wardrobe from 2016 - Part I
Grey Mouse Face Booties : Do not remember

... and got compliments on. I must say when somebody compliments you, your day gets better. So, I throw compliments (Genuine say, I tell ya!) like confettito make a day better for people around me.

xoxo Reet


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images