#IndianKidsFashion | H&M Mickey Mouse Cap (DLF MAll of India)

10:52 PM

H&M Mickey Mouse Cap for gils and boys. This cap will steal heart.

H&M Mickey Mouse Cap for gils and boys. This cap will steal heart.

H&M Mickey Mouse Cap for gils and boys. This cap will steal heart.

H&M Mickey Mouse Cap for gils and boys. This cap will steal heart.

Right now, I just finished a bowl of milk & cornflakes (Kelogg's but mom thinks Patanjali has to be better) But I don't see a difference though) and I am feeling sleepy. Why not, it's 22.30 and I am yawning bt mom thinks I should study for some time!

Which I am not liking right now, but I know and feel that it's good for me. Oh forget about being good, I really enjoy doing my homeworks and who knew summer homeworks could be so cool and colorful. Although, I have completed my homework but mom felt I need to review. Isn't reviewing a good thing? because I just learned about the colourful pig while I saw it many times while flipping through the pages but didn't know the name!

Back to the post! We could all use a summer full of shopping and free of stress. And this H&M Cap will always remind me of summer 2017. We forgot the schedule and chilled a bit on this day. This day was meant for shopping - shopping for Kuku aka Reet aka KId-No-More i.e. me. We bought lots of stuff for me, coming soon on the blog. But this cap has to be my best buy and the story behind it. 

Basically, I kept running around and making my papa and mom run after me, looking for me in the aisles and stuff. I saw this cap and thought why not wear it for sometimes because it's big for me anyway and nobody is gonna buy it. But my mom & papa have an eye for what I like and they bought it instantly. I think it's also because I looked really cool in it. So cool that a 2 year old took it from me and didn't give me back. These little kids, I tell ya!

So the takeaway from today is - 1. Review. 2. Buy what your kid likes and thinks you won't buy it anyway. You won't believe how much happiness you could give your kid.

Price: 699 INR. (SALE) 

Hugs-
RS












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images